We had great response for the wontons! They turned out great in the toaster ovens and held them in a roaster when we were waiting for the next guests. We also offered fresh cilantro to top them and paired them with a semi-sweet, Reisling style, wine of ours. It was a great pairing and people loved it. We were so happy to offer your wontons and share them with our guests. They were the highlight of the day! I heard one guest describe them as “the best thing I’ve ever tasted”! Thanks again for letting us use them and we told many folks they were available in Kowalski’s locations around the Twin Cities.Cameron Delaney
Jazzy Crispy Wontons can be found at the following Kowalski’s Markets.
- Kowalski’s Eagan Market & Wine Shop
- Kowalski’s Eden Prairie Market
- Kowalski’s Grand Avenue Market
- Kowalski’s Lyndale Market
- Kowalski’s Oak Park Heights Market & Wine Shop
- Kowalski’s White Bear Lake Market
- Kowalski’s Woodbury Market & Wine Shop
- Kowalski’s Uptown Market & Wine Shop
Waking up one rainy morning in a tent with my seven year old niece, Jazzy, I asked her what she was going to do when she grows up, she said she is going to work for Jazzy Foods. I figured I had better get moving … so here it is, our families love shared with you through the quality of our foods.